SOREL MEN'S CARIBOU MOD SLIP WP-BROWN FLORA, SEA SALT
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
As rugged as SOREL's iconic Caribou boot and as refined as a dress shoe, this slip-on has it all. With a full-grain leather upper, seam-sealed waterproof construction, and a comfortable PU-like EVA footbed, it’s a natural for navigating workdays, weekends, and everything in between. Even its traction channels rugged Caribou DNA, delivering superior grip on even the slickest streets.
- UPPER: Premium waterproof full grain leather uppers with seam-sealed waterproof construction. Synthetic pigskin lining throughout with textile nylex lining in the vamp.
- FOOTBED: Removable molded PU-Like EVA footbed with synthetic pigskin topcover.
- MIDSOLE: Rubber cupsole construction with SOREL license plate plug on heel and sharp diamond texture on sidewall.
- OUTSOLE: Iconic Caribou design language on a flat bottom. Molded siping across all ‘lug’ details creates a powerful and unique traction element.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1/2 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1/4 in.
- BOOT SHAFT HEIGHT: 2 1/2 in.
- Measurements based on size 9.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Uses: Heavy Rain